Engineered Wood Products from National Lumber
National Lumber, a company you trust for building materials, is also a leader in Engineered Wood Products, serving builders throughout New England. We deliver the difference between strong framing and efficient, superior framing. We stock and supply engineered lumber and I-joists.
Engineered Floor Systems with Inkjet Labeling
of Precision End Trimmed I-Joists, Pre-Cut Holes,
Pre-Applied Sub-Floor Adhesive & Insulated Rimboard
Our Engineering Wood Products (EWP) Division utilizes state-of-the-art technology, from initial design to product delivery, to produce cost-effective designs for our customers. Click here for our RAPID FRAME flyer
Experienced engineers and designers on staff will meet with you to anticipate and address problems before construction.
- Our team will provide engineering services for our engineered wood products which are used as components in the completed structure
- EWP Installation review report with punch list
- Installation review certificates
- Certified affidavits to building inspectors
- EWP installation layouts and EWP calculations as needed
- Estimating, scanning, and electronic file transfers
- Steel design and supply
- Precision end trimming
- Pre-cut blocking
- We pre-apply sub-floor glue to I-joists
National Lumber also features a full range of Boise Cascade Engineered Wood Products. We also supply engineered floor joists with precision end trim.
Here are a couple of articles on the importance of using engineered wood products in your projects, written by one of our in-house EWP experts, Phill Barrett: